Thursday, October 09, 2008

Free Handbags!


Handbag Planet is about to launch its website, and they are giving away 24 handbags in 24 hours on October 15th 2008 - for free! Yes you heard me. FREE. I am in need of a new handbag. I could do with a free one! ;)


If you want one too, all you need to do is log on to their website at www.handbagplanet.com, enter your name and email, and then select ONE of the 24 fab handbags that you would love to have (I have my eyes on the stunning pink patent handbag with bow, btw). It's really that easy; no scam, no catch, no nothing. Just a fun way to win a fab bag! You've got nothing to lose - who knows you might be one of the lucky winners to gain a handbag?


So c'mon ladies, there's only 6 days left!

Labels:

She slipped off her pink stilettos at 7:18 AM |





l@dyIZ704