Sunday, October 05, 2008

Entering the Third Trimester

I can't believe I am about to enter the 30th week of pregnancy. That's about 7 1/2 months pregnant! I have another 10 weeks (or less) to go. I'm almost there! I feel a little bit nervous, especially the labor part. *shudders*


Ok, let's not talk about that now.


My bump is getting bigger. In fact, my whole body is growing too. I feel so "thick". And I am starting to feel uncomfortable to do just about anything - standing, walking, sitting, bending, even sleeping on my side! The little one is moving around more active than everrr. It's really challenging, especially when I want to switch position (when I'm sleeping) from left to right and vice versa, or when getting up from bed or even a chair. Everything feels so... heavy, and my lower abdomen may hurt when doing so until I get the 'right' position. I'm always short of breath too, especially when I'm horizontal.


And I'm always tired. I wonder what it's like when I'm 9 months pregnant.


I need something to ease those discomforts. I think the teas from Earth Mama Angel Baby could help. There are a few teas, but I'm thinking of getting either one of these (or maybe both):


Peaceful Mama Tea



Third Trimester Tea



My feet are not (yet) swollen, but they're tired of carrying around my weight and the baby's, so they deserve to be pampered as well.

Happy Feet



I'm planning to get some stuff from Earth Mama Angel Baby for my little one too, but that's another story.


Anyway, does anyone know any place that offers body massage for pregnant mommies (including the price)? I am in need of a good rubbing and massaging! The only place I know is Clarins. I would like to know a few options before deciding on one.

Labels:

She slipped off her pink stilettos at 3:20 AM |





l@dyIZ704