Thursday, September 11, 2008

Pregnant: 6 weeks vs. 6 months

This is me at 6 weeks pregnant...



At that time, I was still in my pre-pregnancy weight (46kg) and size. My waist was so tiny - 24 inches!


And this is me currently, at 6.5 months pregnant...




Let's see how much I've grown:


Bust = 6 inches
Waist = 7 inches
Butt = 2.5 inches


...and I weigh 55 kg!
Agak-agak by the time I'm in the 9th month of pregnancy cecah 60kg tak? Coz the doc said, I should expect to gain 2-3 kg per month starting from last month. I am so gonna be huge!


Anyway, I went for my check-up today and did the ultrasound scan as usual... and the baby's sex is still the same as last month's. The doc said, InsyaAllah betul. But I'm still waiting for my 4D and detailed scans which would take place at Pantai Hospital, next month. Kalau lepas tu pon still sama, then maybe I can shop for my baby's stuff (especially clothes) tanpa rasa ragu-ragu. Do you want to know the sex of my baby?


Mmhhh... Tunggu next month after the scans la ek.




Alhamdulillah, so far everything is fine. My little one weighs 1.05kg now, and ever since puasa ni dia bertambah-tambah aktif. Sometimes I can feel the movements 2 tempat sekali serentak - belah kiri and kanan perut. I feel like there's a mini David Beckham inside!


**********


Erkk...


As soon as I have finished typing the previous sentence, my hubby (who has already fallen asleep) suddenly mumbles, "A'ah tu laa", as if responding to me.


Did I just type it out loud? Or is he sleeptalking again?
Heh.

Labels:

She slipped off her pink stilettos at 12:38 AM |





l@dyIZ704