Saturday, September 13, 2008

"I don't have anything fab to wear!"

I saw at least 1001 fabulous tops at the mall the other day.


Okay, I'm just exaggerating that amount. But nearly every boutique I went to, at least 2-3 tops caught my eyes. It's frustrating knowing that I can't wear (and buy) them. Not with this belly.
If I take bigger sizes, the shoulders would be droopy and the sleeves would be too long. Altering is not the solution to it. Might as well I wait until my baby pops out.


Why can't maternity tops be as chic as these?


Warehouse




MNG and Banana Republic



Now I don't usually dig the clothing line from Principles, but these are chic!



*sigh*


Ok, so there are some nice maternity clothes out there, like those from Topshop, but the choices are pretty limited (especially here in Malaysia). It's like a discrimination against pregnant ladies! Just bcoz we have a belly that's the size of a prize-winning watermelon and a bulging belly-button and swollen hands and feet (well, I don't have one yet) and an ugly dark line that divides our bellies into North and South hemispheres (actually it's East and West- but you get my point), it's just not fair that non-pregnant ladies have more choices of clothing than us, especially young-mommies-to-be, like moi! We still want to look fah-buh-lousss and wear our favorite brands. Right, mommies?


Grrrr....

Labels:

She slipped off her pink stilettos at 12:45 AM |





l@dyIZ704