Wednesday, August 20, 2008

What's in your makeup collection?

When it comes to buying makeup (foundation, lip gloss, mascara, etc), do you usually stick to a specific brand or do you mix-and-match?


I've always thought I'm a mix-and-match kinda girl bcoz my favorite makeup items for each and every parts of the face seemed to be from various brands:


Foundation: Depends on what look I'm after. I wear Chanel Teint Innocent if I want extra coverage, Laura Mercier Oil Free Foundation for medium coverage and Stila Sheer Color Tinted Moisturizer for barely-there coverage.
Concealer: Bobbi Brown Corrector
Loose powder: Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder
Blusher: The Body Shop Cheek Color
Eye shadow: Stila eyeshadow palettes.
Eyeliner: Stila Kajal Eye Liner
Mascara: Lancome Hypnose and Stila Major Lash
Lipstick: Giorgio Armani Shine Lipstick and Make Up Store
Lipgloss: Stila Lip Polish, Stila Lip Glaze, Bloom and Chanel Cristalle Gloss



But when I have a closer look at my makeup collection, I can see that MOST of them are from the same brand(s) - Stila. Another one is Chanel.


Let's see what I have.


Stila:





Chanel:



(and that's not including the different shades of lipsticks/lipglosses from the same brands that I have).


Well, I guess that makes me a Stila makeup junkie! ;p
I never realized that tho...

Labels:

She slipped off her pink stilettos at 5:03 PM |





l@dyIZ704