Monday, August 18, 2008

Strawberry Banana Parfait

I am fasting today.
And when I'm fasting, I crave for cold and sweet desserts.


But I don't have all the energy to bake and whatnot, so I have to think of something quick and easy to make that doesn't require cooking.


So I decided to make this for berbuka:



Strawberry Banana Parfait


Here's how:


Fat-free mixed berries/strawberry yogurt
Nature's Source Strawberry and Yogurt Cereal
1 medium banana, sliced
3 fresh strawberries, sliced


Layer about 2 tablespoon of yogurt, 2 tablespoon of cereal followed by a few slices of banana and strawberry, in a glass.


Top off with another layer of yogurt, and garnish with a slice of banana and strawberry. Leave it in the freezer for 10-15 minutes before serving.


Enjoy!


p/s: This is also a great mid-afternoon snack. Yummy and healthy, I loike!

Labels:

She slipped off her pink stilettos at 9:05 PM |





l@dyIZ704