Friday, August 29, 2008

Baju Raya Hunting

I wasn't planning to get any baju Raya this year, bcoz I figured out I would only wear it once since I'm pregnant (I'd be in my 7th month of pregnancy by then). I was thinking of wearing my mom's or Wani's baju kurung - sape2 punya la yang bole muat.


But that initial plan changed when I walked passed Kriteria boutique at Mid Valley yesterday. I saw a mannequin dressed in Batik Crepe Kurung with Pareo sarong. It looks nice, and I thought... Hmm, kalau kain Pareo mesti kat perut dia adjustable. So I dragged hubby inside just to have a look.


I love Batik Crepe, and there were a few selection of kurung styles to choose from. I was looking for a simple Batik design, purple-maroonish in color to match my hubby's Baju Melayu and I found exactly what I was looking for.



I was still a bit worried about the kurung top, whether it would fit my pregnant figure, so I asked the Sales Assistant.


Me: Kalau pregnant bole pakai lama sket tak ek? Takut baju dia tak muat kalau perut dah besar.
SA: Bole. Baju ni sampai 6 bulan pregnant pon bole.
Me: Ouh. Saya skarang dah 6 month.
SA: Oo yeker. Bole2, baju ni free size. Lagipon akak kurus, sampai 9 month pon bole.


Heee... I love that last sentence of hers! Terus aku beli ;p (I bought a buckle as well, for the pareo btw). But the shoulders are a little bit droopy for me, but never mind. I can have it altered.


Mmmhh... Macam nak lagi satu jer.

Labels:

She slipped off her pink stilettos at 10:15 AM |





l@dyIZ704