Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Craving for...

Yours truly is craving for something chocolatey, but not really a chocolate (if you know what I mean), and I can only find these two that's the closest to "something chocolatey":
Herbalife Chocolate Peanut Protein Bar and Mars Bar.



I couldn't decide which one to have, so I ate both. But I'm still not satisfied.


I want something chocolatey and... and... something biscuity.
I'm actually craving for this!



Now I have to wait for another 2 days until I can finally satisfy my cravings (bcoz we usually go out on weekends only). Lamanya nak tunggu!


p/s: Can somebody explain to MZ that a pregnant women's craving is not the same as normal cravings? He doesn't seem to get it. Or maybe.... it's out of his willpower bcoz I was madly craving for those M&S biscuits at 12am last night. Grrr.... I wish M&S opens 24-7!

Labels:

She slipped off her pink stilettos at 5:21 PM |





l@dyIZ704