Thursday, June 05, 2008

Wedding Photos: Reception

I guess I'll start my first update after my not-so-long hiatus with my wedding pictures.


Date: 23rd February 2008
Time: 9.00 pm
Venue: Dewan Perdana FELDA
Theme Color: Pink and Blue
Deco: Kapas Home
Bride & Groom Attires: Rizman Ruzaini
Makeup Artist: Nasha Aziz
Photographer: Ikram Ismail
Videographer: Manggis Production


Mmm...

My wedding reception is one of the best moments in my life. I wish I could rewind the moment over and over again. I wanna be a bride again, boleh? A bride to the same husband :)




Getting ready


As you all know, I wore a gown with a looooong train on my wedding day with matching 5-inch platform heels, designed by Rizman Ruzaini. The wedding gown was actually Rizman's idea and it was at the very last minute - if I'm not mistaken, it was a month before the Wedding Reception! I only managed to see and try it on exactly one week before the reception, and as I landed my eyes on the gown, I was awe-struck. It's made of pink Duchess satin with white pleated hem and lace-appliquéd drop-waist bodice scattered with Swarovski crystals. Rizman did mention that he'll make a train for the gown, but I didn't expect it to be that long - or shall I say, big! I feel like a Cinderella!


I was excited, but at the same time I was unsure of the whole wedding gown idea. I mean, I wear tudung anddd, have you seen any tudung-wearing brides in wedding gowns before? Exactly. Never. Or at least, I haven't seen one. That's why I was unsure. Fyi, I'm not the type of person yg berani trying something new. That's my little sister. Not me. My mom even suggested I make a new baju but luckily Rizman ckp tak sempat dah bcoz there's only 3 days left before the wedding day. Huhu. But after being convinced by Rizman, Ruzaini, my husband and both my sisters, I finally agreed. After all, it is a once-in-a-lifetime moment so it has to be extra special! The only thing I didn't agree with was the tudung part. I was supposed to wear a serkup-like tudung, like what my Maid of Honor and flower girls wore, except mine has lace and real flowers. One, bcoz I think I look ugly and funny wearing only serkup and two, bcoz my husband tak bagi. So that's why I wore back my Nikah tudung.


But I'm glad I wore the gown! I've always dream of wearing a ball gown on my wedding day like one of those Disney Princesses when I was a kid, but I have never ever ever thought of really wearing it on my actual wedding day. Somehow, Rizman Ruzaini made my childhood dream come true!





While waiting for the event to start...


In the blues






Meeting the VVIPs


One of the the best moment in life... berarak masuk dewan. The feeling is indescribable!


Renjis renjis dipilis...


Makan time!


Cake cutting


Berarak keluar dewan utk bersalaman dgn para jemputan






Families




Top pic: Bloggers. Middle pic: Mirilyeas. Bottom pic: MMUnians



Tossing the bridal bouquet... And guess who caught it? My pregnant cousin!

Labels:

She slipped off her pink stilettos at 3:21 PM |





l@dyIZ704