Tuesday, May 06, 2008

This is what happens when I cannot think of anything else to update.

Senaraikan 5 hadiah yang anda impikan:

- a house
- a car
- new tops
- Sony VAIO Laptop in Luxury Pink
- Dior or Chanel sunglasses

Or I could really do with a bowl of Shark Fin soup too... YUM!


Senaraikan alasan atas pilihan anda itu:

- bcoz I don't have a house
- bcoz I don't have a car
- bcoz I don't have anything to wear
- bcoz it's fab and cute and my current laptop adalah dari zaman batu ;p
- bcoz I'm getting lazier and lazier to apply (eye) makeup these days, so I need something that could glam up my look in just a split second.


5 impresi terhadap orang yang diminati:

(I'm not quite sure what this means, tapi bantai jela..)

- style
- manners
- Hmm. That's all I can think of.


Perkara yang paling hebat pernah dilakukannya untuk anda:

Ntah la aku. Semua pon hebat ;p


5 ciptaan yang paling disukai (tidak semestinya melibatkan teknologi yang maju):

- stilettos
- makeup
- Internet
- Debit card
- handphone


Apakah perkara yang paling dibenci?

- Tidur yg diganggu
- Busybodies
- People with no manners
- One who likes to judge or make own assumption about anything without knowing the real truth
- Dikacau oleh org2 yg tidak dikenali


5 Orang yang yang mahu anda tag:

- Hanis
- Nadia kek mentega (butterbrownie ;p)
- Naya
- Mrs. Imran
- You!


Sekian, terima kasih.

Labels:

She slipped off her pink stilettos at 4:06 PM |





l@dyIZ704