Monday, March 31, 2008

Needs VS. Wants


I am going to get my most-wanted Marc by Marc Jacobs bag, one of these days. I just need to make up my mind whether to go for the White one, OR the Tan one as shown below:
Dr. Q Groovee Bag in Tan

I am also in need of a new wallet bcoz my current Coach wallet does not have enough slots for my cardsss. The other day, I nearly break a nail trying to take out my Parkson Elite card! (I put like 3-4 cards in one slot - that's why). I would love to get one of these simple-yet-chic darlings, also from Marc by Marc Jacobs.

It's either this one...
Dr. Q Long Wallet in White

or this one..

Totally Turnlock Flap Clutch


Nine West adorned cuff bracelet

Coach Signature bangles and Nail Head bracelets

Coach Soho Multi Print Scarfs (the Black and Pink ones)

Nine West Forger patent peep-toe

Nine West Nacre Satin peep-toe


She slipped off her pink stilettos at 6:12 PM |