Monday, March 31, 2008

Needs VS. Wants

Needs:

I am going to get my most-wanted Marc by Marc Jacobs bag, one of these days. I just need to make up my mind whether to go for the White one, OR the Tan one as shown below:
Dr. Q Groovee Bag in Tan



I am also in need of a new wallet bcoz my current Coach wallet does not have enough slots for my cardsss. The other day, I nearly break a nail trying to take out my Parkson Elite card! (I put like 3-4 cards in one slot - that's why). I would love to get one of these simple-yet-chic darlings, also from Marc by Marc Jacobs.

It's either this one...
Dr. Q Long Wallet in White


or this one..

Totally Turnlock Flap Clutch




Wants:


Nine West adorned cuff bracelet



Coach Signature bangles and Nail Head bracelets




Coach Soho Multi Print Scarfs (the Black and Pink ones)





Nine West Forger patent peep-toe






Nine West Nacre Satin peep-toe

Labels:

She slipped off her pink stilettos at 6:12 PM |





l@dyIZ704