Friday, September 28, 2007

*Sniff sniff*

These are my top 3 designer fragrances that I'm currently lusting for:



Chanel Coco Mademoiselle EDT - I personally think that this is a softer version of Chanel Chance - elegant and classy, yet sexy at the same time. I'm not too sure about the EDP though, bcoz the one I tested on my wrist smelt like air masam! Seriously. Or maybe that wasn't the real thing; just a display bottle with God-knows-what's-inside. Eeeek!




Prada Infusion D'Iris - When I first had a whiff of this scent, I thought it was for men. Way too strong! But then it dries down to a clean, light, earthy scent and I wondered, is this the same fragrance? If I could put it in exact words, it would be 'the smell of flowers after the rain'. Or it could also be 'the smell of luxury hotel soap' (in a good way). I think I like this one much better than my Prada Tendre, except the top notes of course. Maybe I need to spray it on an hour or so before going out just to make sure I don't leave the house smelling like a macho man. And somehow, the bottle reminds me of L'occitane. Kan?






Bvlgari Rose Essentielle - Mmmm... I love this one. It's very feminine and flattering. The rose scent is not too obvious, which is a good thing (I don't usually like rose scents) and most importantly, it's pink. I think I am most likely to get this perfume first from the list, although the last perfume I bought was one of its sisters, the Bvlgari Pour Femme...

Labels:

She slipped off her pink stilettos at 12:43 AM |





l@dyIZ704