Sunday, September 30, 2007

C.U.A.K

I am so nervous. I have a job interview this Tuesday. This is my very first interview so you can imagine how super nervousss I am now. I haven't done much preparation yet except... a new white blouse. Yes that's it. I don't even have a proper "serious" shoe to wear for the interview. I don't think wearing my new zebra-printed heel is a good idea (actually, I think it looks more like tiger prints than zebra). And oh God, my scripts! I need to practice more. But my nervousness has taken over me, I can't think positive. I can't even think straight.


Why do I choose Marketing line, again?
Oh God, oh God.


I need something to calm me down. And no, shopping is not the answer this time. I need words of encouragements. I need all the luck I can get (if there's such thing as luck). What if I get so nervous, I suddenly pass out??


Alrite, that's it.
How do I stop myself from being paranoid?

Labels:

She slipped off her pink stilettos at 11:43 PM |





l@dyIZ704