Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Surprize

I think the nicest gift of all is one that is unexpected (not only on special occasion days), especially if it's from your sweetheart. It makes you feel loved and appreciated and excited all at the same time. It doesn't necessarily need to be extravagant or luxurious (although, I don't mind getting one!), sometimes just a simple card or hand-picked flowers would do. Or like in my case, a book.


And not just any book...




Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



But a book with a note inside!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


"Psst..there's a surprise gift on page 80".


He wrote that at the bottom of the card. Seriously, at first I thought it was a special meaningful cute bookmark or something coz he's not the kind of guy who spoils me with money. But now after reading the book, I know the very reason why he gave me that....


When you feel good, you attract more good things in your life.

Labels:

She slipped off her pink stilettos at 2:22 AM |





l@dyIZ704