Saturday, June 30, 2007

New Hairstyle

Hey guess what? I cut my hair short! Like, short short. Not super short tho, but short enough to the extend of not being able to tie my hair up. In my twenty-something years of living, I've only had short hair for like 2-3 times (secara paksa-rela). And this time, it's my first time having a bob hairstyle - inverted bob, to be exact.


The hairstyle is something like Victoria Beckham's (longer at the sides, slightly tapered at the crown), except my hair texture is a li'l wavy so it turns out like Katie Holmes'. The hairdresser said I looked like one of those Korean actresses btw. Hoh!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


One of the reasons why I'm not too fond of short hair is bcoz my hair is not stick-straight so when it's short, it tends to get a li'l frizzy and looks like "ekor itik" bcoz it's so light-weighted. I never bothered to blow-dry my hair and use mousse or whatever it is to style it bcoz a) I'm just plain lazy, and b) I wear tudung so there's no need to do so.


So bcoz of that, the hairdresser recommends Kerastase Bain Oleo-Relax shampoo to tame the frizziness. It also claims to make the hair extra smooth, shiny and soft; but honestly I don't think I really need all that bcoz I don't have dry, coarse hair. I was thinking that maybe I should just take the Oleo-Relax serum instead and the Bain Volumactive shampoo (for fine fly-aways and weakened hair), buy hey, she's the expert. I just hope this shampoo won't make my scalp oilier than before.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Labels:

She slipped off her pink stilettos at 12:15 PM |





l@dyIZ704