Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Mini Cheesecakes

Chocolate and cheese are my top 2 favorite food in the world - chocolate ice-creams, creamy cheesy pasta, cheesy pizza, chocolate shakes, lasagne, chocolate biscuits/cookies - well basically, I love anything with chocolate and cheese.


So what happens when both are combined together? Heavennn!
Just like these mini cheesecakes from World of Baby Cakes.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I had a really hard time deciding which ones to order (it ain't easy I'm telling ya; all of her cakes and cookies look so scrumptious), so after about a month I finally settled for a dozen of Mini Snickers and Mini Chocolate Lover. Memang sedap, especially the Mini Snickers. I bet kalau Twix choc buat jadi cheesecake pon mesti sedap!

Labels:

She slipped off her pink stilettos at 12:32 AM |





l@dyIZ704