Thursday, March 08, 2007

The Little Pink Box

I've been developing a new interest in accessorizing; the one area which I've never even bothered before (except for brooches). This has been going on ever since reading the December 2006 issue of Harper's Bazaar mag. So far, I do most of my treasure-hunting for rings and bangles at Axxezz, Topshop, Miss Selfridge and Diva, where I find lots of fab pieces at a steal.


I've recently added a "real" piece to my ring collection from Bejeweled. Its entire collection of jewelery are of precious gemstones and pearls. There's a lot to choose from and they're on sale till end of this week! I had a hard time deciding which one to get (typical of me), but in the end I settled for this unique starfish-shaped white gold ring encrusted with pink stones. If I'm not mistaken, the SA said the stones are Ruby (or was it pink sapphire?).



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



My sister got one for herself too, but hers is a pearl.




Anyway...

Here's my modest collection of rings. There are only five of 'em but hey, baby steps right?



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Now I need to find a nice box that's big enough to keep all of my accessories. I've been chucking 'em in the dressing table drawer and they seemed to "disappear" underneath my other stuff.


I wonder when will I ever get my hands on that little blue box....

Labels:

She slipped off her pink stilettos at 4:09 PM |





l@dyIZ704