Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Kisah pada hari Jumaat yg lalu...

I was standing in front of CIMB bank at KLCC with Herbalife stuff in one hand and my cellphone in the other, waiting for Naya's friend - when suddenly a sad-looking guy in faded clothes appeared in front of me. He had a backpack on one of his shoulders and looked no younger than 20.


He's probably lost, was what I had in mind.


"Kak, saya lapar. Dari pagi tadi saya tak makan apa lagi. Duit takde.. Saya kerja kat kedai mamak depan KLCC ni tapi dorang tak kasi makanan...."


I don't know any kedai mamak and I wasn't sure if he was telling the truth, but he looked desperate and I felt pity for him so I reached out for my wallet inside my bag...


"10 ringgit cukup tak?"


He nodded and when I handed him the 10 ringgit note, he broke into tears.


And then the unexpected thing happened.


He shook my hand and he kissed it. I was astounded.
Terasa macam hari raya pulak....

Labels:

She slipped off her pink stilettos at 8:30 PM |





l@dyIZ704