Monday, February 26, 2007

It's that time of the month


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
How comforting is 'comfort food'?


I wish I have more control over myself when it comes to handling the mad chocolate cravings I always have during PMS. That's one thing I find SO hard to resist (besides pasta). Don't you, girls?


I had one chocolate cupcake late last night, one more this morning for breakfast, one packet of Famous Amos cookies for lunch (yea, I don't feel like eating anything else! I skipped my HL diet alrite - I don't have Dutch Choc in my stock. Now is that a good excuse or what..) and just now, I had 4 slices of bread with thick chocolate spread! Well, it's a wholemeal bread so it's still considered healthy, no?


Maybe not.


Anyway, I had my facial appointment last Saturday with my bro (how metrosexual can he get now? ;p) and when my beautician first saw me when I entered the room (the last time I went for my facials was like 2 months ago), she exclaimed,


"Heeee.....along dah kurus banyaaakkkk!!!"


Now THAT is really comforting.

Labels:

She slipped off her pink stilettos at 7:14 PM |





l@dyIZ704