Tuesday, January 23, 2007
I've been tagged by Kak Eiyra like ages ago, and since everyone macam dah buat so here's mine pulak...
10 years ago:
1. I was skinny sampai my mom was so worried I may not have developed a womanly body. (Honestly, my mom worries about everything so it’s normal for her to be worried all the time).
2. I started wearing tudung because “the time has come”.
3. I still play Lego. Loved that stuff!
5 years ago:
1. I started wearing heels.
2. Realized that IT engineering is just not my thing.
3. Started blogging.
2 years ago:
1. I met the man of my dream.
2. Dpt “cincin tanda” from his mom.
3. Switched to my 3rd blog. Or izzit 4th....
1 year ago:
1. I discovered ‘The Secret’.
2. I got my first Coach bag, thanx to my suweet boyfriend.
3. I never thought that my blog could be “sumber pendapatan saya”. Hee….
1. I spend the whole day in bed reading some books, fell asleep, then woke up, continue reading, fell asleep lagi, read some more, slept again until it was dinner time. (Ok I exaggerate a little)
2. I watched 4 DVDs in a row - Material Girls, Shopgirl, Autumn in
3. I slept really late bcoz of that (5am!)
1. Reread VB’s book
2. Got another HL order
3. Found something I’ve been wanting before on ebay!
Tomorrow I will:
1. Meet MZ and have our lunch at CPK (I’m dying for its pasta!)
2. Go to the post office
3. Perhaps go shoe-hunting.
Three snacks I enjoy:
1. Cadbury Cookies (or izzit Cadbury Biscuits?) – Fruit & Nut
2. Famous Amos double choc cookies
3. Anything chocolatey
Three things I can't live without:
1. Money (the phrase “money cannot buy happiness” is bullshite)
Three things I wanna buy with RM 1K:
1. Bob Proctor and Randy Gage books! And oh yes, more Joe Vitale’s books especially this.
2. Pedder Red peep-toes
3. Kenneth Cole & Liz Claiborne costume jewelries
Three shows I like:
Hmm... nothing comes to mind. I don’t really watch the telly, so I don’t have a favorite.
Three places I've lived:
1. Shah Alam
Bloggers to complete this tag:
Anyone who wants to do it
Labels: Tagging games