Monday, January 29, 2007

Books I'm Currently into

Believe it or not, my serious-stuff book collection exceeds the number of my chick-lit books. Like more than half. I'm pretty amazed with myself! (I've only realized, the only chick-lit books I truly adore are those by Sophie Kinsella. Maybe that's why).


Here's a glimpse of what I've been reading since 2-3 weeks ago (which explains the lack of blog update, but I'm almost finish with my reads so that's why I'm blogging again).


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



I think I've invested the money I should spend for shoes on those books instead bcoz err, let's see- there's that M&S tunic, Miss Selfridge necklace, Miss Selfridge black-n-silver tunic, Topshop and Axxezz rings, Zara tops, Motivi tunic, some makeups from Stila and Clinique, Prada perfume, VB jeans, and yet another tunic top I got from one of those quirky shops at Times Square but surprisingly, NO shoes for this month! Hmm...

Luckily, MZ bought a few e-books and printed them out for me, so I saved a few hundreds there.



Anyway, metaphysics has taken over the majority of the place in my list of "books to buy":


- The Secret by Rhonda Byrne
- The Rules Of Life by Richard Templar
- You Were Born Rich by Bob Proctor
- The Power Of Your Subconscious Mind by Joseph Murphy
- Breaking The Rules by Kurt Wright
- Wealth Beyond Reason by Bob Doyle
- Notes From The Universe by Mike Dooley
- Shopaholic & Baby by Sophie Kinsella

Labels:

She slipped off her pink stilettos at 3:41 AM |





l@dyIZ704