Monday, January 29, 2007
Here's a glimpse of what I've been reading since 2-3 weeks ago (which explains the lack of blog update, but I'm almost finish with my reads so that's why I'm blogging again).
Luckily, MZ bought a few e-books and printed them out for me, so I saved a few hundreds there.
Anyway, metaphysics has taken over the majority of the place in my list of "books to buy":
- The Secret by Rhonda Byrne
- The Rules Of Life by Richard Templar
- You Were Born Rich by Bob Proctor
- The Power Of Your Subconscious Mind by Joseph Murphy
- Breaking The Rules by Kurt Wright
- Wealth Beyond Reason by Bob Doyle
- Notes From The Universe by Mike Dooley
- Shopaholic & Baby by Sophie Kinsella