Saturday, October 21, 2006
So these are what I managed to get the other day:
- a plain black NafNaf LS tshirt
- a retro-like babydoll top from NafNaf
- a dark brown cropped cardigan from Motivi
- a polkadot sleeveless top from MNG
- a taupe halterneck top with belt from Forever21
- a red floral satin tube top with bandeau from Forever21
No pinks at all, that's a record! ;)
I know I did say that I was going to get the floral satin tube top from Warehouse, but I found one that looks somewhat the same as Forever21 but at a much cheaper price! I've never really given so much interest for the clothes at Forever21, but today I saw at least 5 tops that caught my eyes! And most of 'em are under RM150 so that's really cool.
I'm not really done with my clothes-shopping yet. I just need a black cropped cardigan and perhaps 2,3 more tops just for variety. And oh yes, something animal-printed bcoz that's this season's hottest trend (besides stripes). I saw one at Forever21 just now, but the look on MZ's face made me put it back. It's either enuff-shopping-save-ur-money look or are-you-really-gonna-wear-that-cheetah-printed-top-that-looks-like-lingerie look. I don't like any of the looks anyway. Bah!
Next time, I'm going shopping with my sister!
Labels: Sales and Shopping