Friday, September 01, 2006

Honey-Shiny Hair

I bought new hair stuff from The Natural Source; Hi-Shine Extra Care Shampoo and Conditioner. I've been using it for about 2-3 times now, and so far I'm loving it. Makes my hair shines and cantek. I've tried several brands of shampoos and conditioners before - including L'oreal Elseve (both the multi-vitamin and cashmere), Schwarzkopf, Body Shop, Clinique, Prefers, Ralph Lauren, Pantene, Sunsilk, VS, Head n Shoulders, Himalaya Herbals, TRESemme, but so far I haven't found the one I like best.

I decided to give the TNS haircare a try bcoz of the good reviews I read. They even won Best Beauty Award tapi tak ingat mag mana. And the smell is so yummy too, I could eat up my own hair! Smells like honey and oatmeal cookies. I've yet to try the hair mask though, that is, when I'm finished with the Body Shop hair mask.


You can buy the TNS shampoo/conditioner online for only RM39 each at Ozwin Online Shopping
, by the way.

Labels:

She slipped off her pink stilettos at 2:19 PM |





l@dyIZ704